Monday, June 24, 2013

Group Question

I have noticed that there has not been a lot of activity probably because we all have lives and don't always have to play and then review a game. I personally have been working on my on personal gaming blog that can be seen here. My site is more of an editorial/dev diary for a project I am working on.

So I was thinking why not expand this blog to more general game news and analyze that.  I say that because it takes less time to have an opinion on say Xbone DRM news than play and review a game. Of course this  is just one way to expand our conversation on video games. Plus it give me a shamless plug for my site.  So everyone discuss, give a yea or nay , or just ignore if you want to roll like that.

Side note - if anyone wants to help collaborate on my blog or drop some info(I give credit to my sources) feel free to get in contact with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcus,

    Do you have a Twitter? I agree, it is pretty tough to play all these games!

    ReplyDelete